Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Recent Purchase


All above- Forever21





































Yes, I am back.. if..you guys knew that i was gone for a while. I was struggling with blogging design, things weren't looking the way i wanted to be. I tried many different template but none of them worked out for me( seriously i tried about 50 designs). Finally I'm settling with this design that i have on right now.. I'm hoping that i will get back on track, post very often. I thought blogging was very simple thing to do but i learned in a hard way that it's not!.. Annnnnyways..i just made few purchases on Forever21, where i live its getting pretty warm so i thought why not get ready for spring! Since I'm 5'1 i might have to do some alteration on the dresses, after that i will give you guys on my review on these outfit!
I'll be back with pics of me wearing my new clothes :]

Also, just to add one more information i will be posting in both Korean and English.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comment. :) lovely clothes from forever21!

    my picture was taken on a daily trip to prague. :)

    http://throwyourhandsintheair.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ xx the setting was so beautiful i really liked your post!

    @ summerbreeze Thx u ;]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to start shopping at forever21! Great buys xx

    ReplyDelete