Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Liner?

Im a type of girl who always go for pencil or gel-liner, because for me it feels like its much easier for me to handle. Back when i was about in middle school i grabbed one of my mom's liquid liner and started to doodle on my eyes; it was difficult to control the tip of the liner, ever-since than i never thought of using liquid liner. But! few weeks ago i was walking around sephora and Stilla's Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner grabbed my attendtion. I was just testing on my hand (handling felt good).. i went home few hrs later and i looked at my hand it was still there!!! i tried to wash it with water......and yes! it was "waterproof".. the cost in us is $20.00 .. obiously i tried to find dupe ..and i found Revlon Colorstay

Revlon ColorStay
Lasting: ★★☆☆☆
Water proof: ☆☆☆☆☆
Easy Handling: ★★★★★
Non-Drying: ★★★★☆




Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner
Lasting: ★★★★★
Water proof: ★★★★★
Easy Handling: ★★★★★
Non-Drying: ★★★★☆


As you guys see from the amout of star, i will be breaking up with Revlon Colorstay..Goodbye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment